This is a quick post about how I managed to get data from an word doc that was separated with tabs and into a html table. I will clean up this tutorial once I have finished the work I needed to do with the data. This is so I can remember what I did.
- Select data in the .doc file
- Click the table button and the data should be put into a table that is probably messed up.
- Select the table and open a new spreadsheet doc and paste in.
- Save as CSV
- In Dreamweaver select “File > Import > Tabular data” and let it do the magic
- Clean up all the extra columns and rows etc